Power, reliability and versatility from a single printer
- Durable 9 pin printhead with Oki reliability built-in as standard
- Rear Push Tractor Feed plus Bottom Push or Top Pull options
- Fast 550 characters per second print speed
- Multi-part paper handling (original + 7 copies)
- Heavy Duty metal engine for high use and long life
- Parallel & serial interfaces
The Microline 3410 is a powerful workhorse that has been designed to handle the most data intensive applications with an extremely high print speed coupled with superior copy capability. Main areas of use are high-volume forms applications such as listings, logistics documents, labels, heavy continuous forms etc. Equally at home in offices, warehouses or industrial production environments this printer can withstand extremes in operating conditions. The Microline 3410 comes with an in-built pushtractor with paper-park function. Available options include bottom power-tractor and mechanical pull-tractor.